Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome

This Blog was created on September 3, 2007 as a companion site to our Save My House site.


That site was created on June 26, 2007 in an effort to right a wrong.This link will take you to that site where you can learn more about why I decided to post a whole lot of information about the situation my husband and I have found ourselves in
Save My House. I often speak about the house and our situation in the first person, that's only because while my husband is out trying to earn a living, I take care of the paperwork. Please don't get the idea that I'm alone in this by the way I present the information.
Another goal of this site is to warn people before they end up in similar circumstances in a desperate attempt to try to keep their home. Please DO link to this site. Tell people about it. Talk about it at work.Recommend this as a story to your local news papers and TV stations. We can sure use the publicity to help spread the word not only about us, but about getting permanent laws passed to protect other home owners.

No comments: